Friday, June 29, 2012

We Took A Lot of Pictures Wednesday

Wednesday was a busy day. All the kids stayed at the house and played at the beach while Mom and Dad traveled to Ocracoke Island to see one of the lighthouses known to the Outerbanks. This was also the day the kids booked a photographer for a family photo session as a gift to Mom and Dad for this awesome week of family vacation. I obviously went picure crazy Wednesday because this is just a snapshot of our day.

Starting the morning off with some Sesame Street.

Beach bound babe

Family shot

Danica and I being silly.


Josh and Danica got creative and buit a moat for a nonexistent castle.

It looks impressive though and it outlasted several waves.

My beach baby.

Staying hydrated.

Our feet: Tillman, me, Josh

Chiefa wants some lovin'.

She's good at this whole relaxing thing.

Throwing ball.

A dolphin structure our neighbors built.

And a mermaid. They are much more creative than me.

Danica & T

Hanging out on the beach. What we do best.

Josh and I set a new frisbee record: 52 throws without dropping it.

Tiger & Tillman

Family shot

Josh got busy digging a whole for himself.

Mom and Dad with their grandbabies.

Grandpa & his favorite Granddog.

Grandma & Tillman

And this is the product of Josh's whole he was digging from earlier. He accomplished this all by himself.

Dad & I throwing ball after he and Mom got back from Ocracoke.

T & Beef sharing some raisins.

Lovesies

Feeding the seagulls some leftover bread.

They were running laps chasing each other all night. I wish I had gotten a front shot too, but I still thought this was cute.

I love this little girl!

Showing off the backside

Family walk

D & Chiefa chasing a frisbee.

This is one of my favorites of the 3 of them.

Grandma & Grandpa

Me & my better half

"Cheese!"

All the cool kids

I don't know what we're going to do when we have to leave Chiefa tomorrow. Tillman is so attached she might need some therapy to cope with the separation.

The next few are of Mom and Dad's visit to Ocracoke Island. I took these pictures from Mom's camera.

Waiting on the ferry


The lighthouse

Leaving the dock





No comments:

Post a Comment