Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sunny Sunday

Sunday, our first full day at the beach, turned out to be a perfect day. It was sunny and beautiful. We had a packed day full of sun, sand, and water. Here is a glimpse of our day. I say a glimpse because I have even more pictures that I did not include on this post. I am trying to pick and choose which ones to share, but I like them all, so it's hard to make that decision.

My view when I woke up. Can't beat that.

Sitting on the balcony enjoying the view. This is to our right.

And this is to our left. This is the access ramp we use to get on to the beach.

Tillman relaxing and enjoying her morning view in the kid-sized adirondack chair.

Dad finishing up his morning run. I thought these pictures were really cool. It reminds me of Chariots of Fire. We just need the theme song by Vangelis playing in the background.

Finish strong.

I love this picture.

Everybody out playing in the sand and water.

I thought this picture was cool because it shows our house in the background. That's how close we are to the water. Tony did a GREAT job picking this house for us!! We couldn't be any closer or more convenient than this.

My beach baby. Josh picked out both her bathing suit and her hat. He has such good taste.

Getting gritty in the sand.

I also love this one!

Grandma and Grandpa enjoying their vacation. I like that Dad is under the umbrella and Mom is purposefully not near it. Sun-bathing strategy.

Tillman & Tiger

Taking a snack break in the shade tent.

Cheifa lounging on the balcony watching everyone on the beach.

Throwing ball #1.

Throwing ball #2.

Grandpa & Tillman watching Josh and Tiger throw ball.

Josh was in charge of preparing Tillman's dinner plate Sunday night. You've got to give him credit.

Showing everybody how she loves to eat corn on the cob.

Family walk after dinner. This is probably my favorite time of the day.

Happy vacationing.

A sand turtle we passed along our walk.

And a whole castle village.

Family walk.

Chiefa digging in between two sand castles.

This is one of my new favorite pictures. I love the water, the dunes, the sand, the partial sunset, and how Mom and Dad are both looking down at Tillman while holding her hands. I just love it. It will be framed soon.

Big brother - Little sister

Thank you, Tiger for booking us an awesome house with an awesome view in an awesome location!!


No comments:

Post a Comment