Thursday, June 6, 2013

Update:

It's been awhile, I know. We've been busy. I've been meaning to. I think about it all the time. I just don't feel like it. There are other things that need to be done. Etc. Etc. Etc. All excuses. Let's skip that part and get into it.

Since the last post we've been up to a lot. Imagine that. A lot does happen in almost a month. We traveled home to Summerville. Carter met a lot of her extended family members, went to a birthday party, several graduation parties, Tillman had a double ear infection, the school year has come to an end, Tillman is signed up for swimming lessons and gymnastics classes, Carter has started smiling all the time (super cute with that chubby round face!), KC & Joe Joe are coming into town tomorrow, and whatever else I remember once I start going through all the pictures.

Our summer is ready to start and already jam-packed full. I'm super excited about it all, though! We have many travel plans and places to go along with activities to do here in town. It will be a fun summer and fly by all too quickly.

In no particular order...

We LOVE this kitchen at Mom & Dad's house! Keeps her entertained for hours.

Big Dep enjoyed coming home from work to his granddaughters.

My girls. What a handful. :) 

Playtime. 

Little Dep & her little girl.

Tillman & Moe. She still likes him more than he likes her.

KC with both girls.

@ the park. She told two little boys who were being mean, "We have to take turns."
Proud mama moment.

Enjoying a popsicle on the back porch to cool off after the park.

Spaghetti. Wow. 

Baby girl is getting so big & filling out!

@ the aquarium. The sea turtle was my personal favorite.

Up close and personal with the fish.

Tillman is checking Baby Carter's heartbeat. 
Someone is really into doctors and check-ups right now.

Playing in the sprinkler in her new bathing suit.

...and... we must cool off with another popsicle. 

Not a great picture, but they were together and I wanted to capture it.

Great Grandma Gray meeting Carter.

The Christopher family. 4 generations represented. 

Meeting Nanny (Great Grandma)

Tillman getting the royal treatment from Nanny as usual. 
They were working on her cuticles. 

Back to the kitchen. Love the hat, Dad. 

Trying out a new sling. It's pretty decent. I'm not much for "wearing" my baby.

Tillman at the doctor's office for a double ear infection. We went in thinking it was a sinus infection. Oops. I've never seen anybody so excited to be at the doctor's office. She loves it.

Silly, goofy.

And yet, another proud mama moment. :) 
She never ceases to amaze me. 

Somehow this happened on the way home...rotten.

This is how we grocery shop now. It's a team effort.

Don't know how she got flipped upside down, but here's Miss Carter hanging out.

She looks so little to me here.

Sister lovin' 

Back in Summerville (out of order)

Hey there :) 

KC treated me to a pedicure, both much needed and much appreciated. 
It was super nice. 

@ Ansley's 1st birthday party. Tillman had to show her how to do things...
like open her presents and take them and play with them. 

All smiles here!

Tummy time. (or torture time, either way)

We went for a lunch date to see Daddy at work. 

Tony & Danica got married! YAY! 

Daddy/daughter giggles.

We went and met Baby Berkley. These two are exactly 7 weeks apart, to the day. 
My baby looks huge. 

We love you, Baby Carter!! 
Looking super cute today, I might add. 

Ok, more later. Promise. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment