Monday, May 13, 2013

One Month (late)

Carter came into our lives and blessed and completed our family of four one month ago. (Well, one month and 4 days to be exact) I tried to take some "one month" pictures, but I waited too late into her waketime before trying. So it truly is my fault that A) there are only 2 pictures and B) they aren't that great. Carter is great, but I will definitely re-strategize when the 2 month pictures roll around.

Things are starting to settle down here and we are getting into a good groove. Josh and Tillman are still on their regular schedule of going to work and to Robin's house. Carter and I have been blessed to be surrounded and supported by amazing friends that have come to visit and met us out for lunch several times. I have also enjoyed the down time with just the two of us, trying my hardest to figure out all her little quirks.

At her one month check-up she did great and is healthy as can be. She shot up in all 3 of her growth percentages. Her length is in the 99% (22 3/4"), her weight (10 lbs 12 oz) is in the 87%, and her head measures in the 95%.

Not quite so sure about this forced photo shoot thing.

Ok, she definitely doesn't like it.

Tummy Time - the little booger is strong

I love my family!

Big sister lovin'

Bath time - she looks so round and chubby here. I love it!

Snuggling up on a lazy, rainy Sunday afternoon with my girls. I see a lot of this in our future. :) 

Play mat time - She's following objects as they move in front of her, but she still loves to look at fans, lights, and blinds.

Nap time on the couch. She gets one of these a day. 

Yawn! We still love the tiger bib.

Trying for another one month shot. She hates when I put the headband/bow on her. Like immediately starts fussing. We'll see what we can get for 2 months.

Spending time hanging out in the bouncy seat. 



No comments:

Post a Comment