Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Fun Begins.

Our summer has been off to a great start so far. Tillman has attended a Moms & Tots exercise class at the YMCA. Tillman also went with me to my dentist appointment where she got to sit in the big chair and even help Mrs. Julie clean my teeth and put the water sucker tool in my mouth. She had a good ole time. Carter went for her 2 month check-up today and is doing great. She had a rather rough few hours afterwards, but is back on track now. She is in the 91% for her length and the 86% for her weight, weighing in at 12 lbs 14oz. She (in my opinion) looks more and more like me everyday. :) :) :)

Warming up with the exercise balls.

She did such a great job & the teacher even bragged on how well she did her sideways walk across the improv balance beam.

Tillman sitting in the big chair with her bag of goodies from Mrs. Julie & the Berestain Bears Go To The Dentist book we brought with us from home. 

We LOVE Mrs. Julie!! 

Carter Girl. So sweet & so alert.

Napping after today's 2 month check-up.

Clifford the Big Red Dog band-aids for my little girl. 

Feeling much better after her shots. 

Crazy big sister, always entertaining us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment