Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer Schedules

I love summer schedules. I love busy summer days where you wake up well rested and then go, go, go the rest of the day. Then you look at the clock and realize it's late. You've had a fantastic day filled with many faces and many memories made. I'm so blessed to be able to share my summer schedule with my entire fabulous family of four.

Here's how our Thursday went:
Carter dressed and ready for a playdate with Sally Kate and Susan.

Susan and me. 
Those are Sally Kate's feet. I sadly didn't get a picture of the two baby girls together as I had planned because Susan and I were chatting away. Then it was time for both babies to take a nap, so a picture of the two of us will have to do. 

Angie, Nana, Carter, Tillman, & Josh
When our playdate left we went over to the Costner's to spend some much needed quality time with our long lost family. We definitely get pampered when we're over there and Josh and I both agree that it's like a mini escape from reality. We truly love that family whole-heartedly. 

Tillman loving Hank's train set.

Carter getting loved on by Angie & Tillman getting out the blocks.
Sorry it's blurry. I'm getting kind of lazy with my picture quality on the phone. I just snap and go.

Speaking of being pampered, look at the spread on this kid's tray. They swear we don't feed her. 

Whitney braiding Tillman's hair for gymnastics class. I really wish I could do cute things with hair.

I love it!

Back home, dressed and ready for gymnastics class. 
Someone didn't get a nap yesterday, hence the tired look. 

Daddy was in charge of gymnastics class this week. He wasn't in town last week to see it, so he got to experience it firsthand this week. 

Warm-ups

Moving on to the mats, bars, beams, etc.

I was on Carter duty. I got the easy part this time. 

Balance beams

More beams

Tillman's favorite part, getting her rainbow-colored stamps after class is over.

This week she got a whale. 

These are two pictures Josh took while in class. All the pictures I took were from behind glass. His are up close and personal.

Working on a bar.

Well, this wraps up our Thursday for this week. Today has been spent prepping, packing, and preparing for our vacation to Pigeon Forge. I hope to blog while there, but can't make any promises. See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment