Friday, December 23, 2011

On the Road Again.

Well, it is Christmas Eve Eve and we are all nestled snug at home in Summerville, SC. I am a little behind on my blogging so I thought I would take some time to try and get caught up. This post will feature a few fun things we did before we left Easley for Christmas vacation.

Tillman & Nolan celebrated Christmas together and had such a fun time playing and exchanging gifts. I've never seen Tillman play so hard. She and Nolan were literally running in and out and back and forth screaming, squealing, and giggling all night. It was such an awesome noise to hear.

Nolan & Tillman sitting by the tree

Nolan playing in his cardboard rocketship

Tillman playing with her tag-a-long telephone


The next pictures are from an idea I found on pinterest.com. It is a bath that involves shaving cream in a muffin pan mixed with food coloring. It's like finger painting with shaving cream. It was a hit and so easy to prepare and clean up. 
The second green color is because I forgot how to make purple.

And, we're off. Having fun exploring and playing with homemade colored shaving cream.

I helped a little to get her started. Then she got the hang of it. It helped clean the bath, too.

Look what an easy clean up!

No comments:

Post a Comment