Friday, December 30, 2011

A Day I Never Thought Would Happen & Another Round of Christmas

JOHN FRANKS GOT A CELL PHONE!!! JOHN FRANKS GOT A CELL PHONE!!! For those of you who know my dad, you know this is big news! My dad has never shown interest in owning a cell phone or anything else that is not considered necessity for the most part. I don't know what came over him, or why his mind changed, but yesterday, December 29, 2011, John Franks got a cell phone. It's even bright blue & has a data plan. I don't even have a data plan with my phone. I guess when he comitted to getting a phone, he decided to go all out. Bright blue & high-tech. The running joke used to be that Dad would get a cell phone when Tillman got one too. Well, that didn't last long, b/c the child now has a running count of at least 3 cell phones. So, I guess it was about time he lived up to his end of the joke. Congratulations, Dad & welcome to the 21st century. :)

TALKING!

& TEXTING!!

We are loving the Tiny TOMS.  A-dor-a-ble.


Last night we celebrated Christmas with Josh's parents, KC & Joe Joe. Tillman thoroughly enjoyed all her gifts and getting to explore another Christmas tree. 

Checking out the ornaments.

Getting a head start on the gifts.



Tillman sharing her puffs w/ Moe.

Dancing to Yo Gabba Gabba

Tillman opening her gift from Aunt Leigh-Anne & Alex

Look at that face. She loves it.

Awesome sock monkey from KC & Joe Joe

She loves it too.

Merry Christmas 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment