Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It Keeps Going...

and going....and going....

She is nonstop. I have to snap pictures as quick as I can to get a halfway decent one. I just liked the outfit with the bow and I knew the bow wouldn't stay in long so I started snapping away and this was the best I could get.

We went and visited with Laura, Adam, & Ruth yesterday. It was neat to see how much the two girls had grown since the last time they were together.

They were both in their own little worlds. I love the trunk/toychest idea.

Playing with the nativity pieces.

I couldn't get either one to stop playing and look up at me for a picture.

Mom - in the kitchen doing what she does best - cooking/baking - We've been doing some good eating the past few days & it's starting to catch up with our waistlines.

Tillman playing with her Great-Grandpa Franks - It looks likes she's talking his ear off.

playmates

Tillman's new t-ball set that she likes to use a basketball with

My best friend.

Act natural. I love Chiefa in this picture!

The whole gang for Christmas!! Pictured left to right: Great Uncle Dan, Tillman, Me, Mom, Dad, Great Grandpa Franks, Tony, Danica, Josh

Great Grandpa Franks with all the grandkids

Josh & Danica - troopers for putting up with me & Tony

All the gang in their Clemson gear - even Chiefa

orange pop

Chiefa sporting her new Clemson dress from Mom & Dad

My dollbaby

She's a mess. She kept laying her head down on Tony & Danica's pile of blankets, etc.

I love boxes!!

And this will keep her entertained for quite a while. (It will also keep her contained so I don't have to chase her around.)  ;)

She was cleaning out the box of all her toys so she would have more room to spread out.

Other non-documented events: dinner downtown at Andolini's Pizza with long-lost friends. a great way to spend the evening.




No comments:

Post a Comment