Tuesday, March 1, 2011

weekend visit

Josh and I went home to Summerville last weekend for my college roommate's wedding. It was in Mount Pleasant with a beautiful view from the reception site at Patriot's Point on the water. (Christine, you made a beautiful bride! Congratulations again!) We also did some visiting with other friends and family while we were in town. On our way into town Friday night we were able to go and visit Josh's cousin Laura and her husband Adam.  They just had a beautiful baby girl, Ruth Lily, who was almost 3 weeks old when we met her. It was really neat seeing our little girls together and having them meet. We are excited to watch these two little girls grow up together and play at family functions. Here are a few pictures from the weekend. And by a few, I mean 20.  :)

I'm sure there will be much more of this in the future.

I can hold my bib! And check out my hair

Laura, Ruth (3 weeks), Tillman (3 months), me


cousins

cousins!

Grandpa reading Tillman a new book

such a cutie

What a happy baby :)

Nanny (Great-Grandma) showing Tillman the outdoors

Nanny just fed Tillman her mid-morning meal

Father - Daughter love

Smother her in kisses

Love my baby girl



Chair at Nanny's house that Josh used to sit in

Proud grandparents!! :)

more kisses xoxo

Working on sitting up

She was in a daze


No comments:

Post a Comment