Thursday, March 10, 2011

Goodbye 3 months. Hello 4 months!

Tillman and I went to her 4 month check-up today. She will officially be 4 months tomorrow, but I couldn't wait to update the blog until then. :) She is doing great and is a healthy baby! We are still having to work on her tear ducts and give her "massages" to help her ducts expand and de-clog. We even got some eye drops from the doctor today to try and help with this. We also have to start giving her a daily vitamin D supplement since she is a breastfed baby. I didn't know you needed to do this, but I am glad I asked the doctor about it. Apparently it's only because she's breastfed and formula babies don't need this.

Tillman's measurements are: head = 86%, weight = 89% (16.7 lbs), height (27 in) = 100%!!!
It's so fun to think she actually scores in the 100% in one of these categories. I asked the doctor if this meant Tillman would be tall and she said not necessarily, unless she continues to grow at this same rate. Then, yes, she will most likely be tall. I don't mind this one bit and am kind of excited that she will be tall. I just can't fathom the idea of her outgrowing me one day. It's scary to be honest.

Here are some pictures from the doctor's appt. I will post some "official" 4 month shots later.

not a doctor shot, but we are definitely getting our money's worth out of the bumbo

more play time in the bumbo

on our way to the doctor - she has no idea what's in store

she LOVED kicking and playing with the paper on the table!!

she wouldn't stop!! - we might have to get some to have at the house  :)


trying to show off the band-aids - she was a bit squirmy


band-aids


No comments:

Post a Comment