Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Jenny Jump-Up & talking nonstop

     I thought I would share a few quick pictures of Tillman's first week as a 4 month old. I'm pretty bummed because I am having trouble uploading videos now. I have some really cute ones that I would love to share, but I am having technical difficulties with that. I hope to try with them again soon.
     Tillman is staying with a family friend, Nana, during the day while Josh and I are at work. Praise the Lord it is going fabulously so far and Nana just loves on Tillman all day. We are SO extremely blessed to have her!! She's been having great days talking and playing with Nana and Dawson.
     Some of her favorite things to do now are talk (all the time!), hold things and manipulate toys with both hands, watch Yo Gabba Gabba in the morning while Mommy and Daddy get ready for work, play in the bumbo with the tray on, playing naked, and so much more.

talking, my new favorite hobby


playing with Daddy

1st time in my Jenny Jump-Up

figuring this thing out

just having fun!

oh, how I love my hands!

worn out after playing at Nana's all day

No comments:

Post a Comment