Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Where do I start? ... Last night was an interesting night at our house. We are trying new nighttime diapers on Tillman this week. Pampers were just not cutting it, so we are trying Huggies Overnights this week. So far, knock on wood, they are doing great and we have had all dry mornings! :) 

Well, Josh and I are working on letting Tillman "cry it out" if  she stirs or gets restless for some reason or another during the night. However, this week, since we are trying new diapers, we decided to go check that first to eliminate it as the source of the problem.  So last night Tillman cried out for a minute or two at close to 4:00 a.m. I went upstairs to check her diaper and she was fine, so I gave her the pacy and went back to bed. Well, come 4:30, here she goes again..which is completely unlike Tillman because I consider her to be a good sleeper through the night.

Well, since we are letting her cry it out, we didn't go upstairs this time. This crying fit, not wailing, but more of an "I'm unhappy, come fix me" kind of a cry, lasted almost an hour. Yes, I feel like a horrible parent... especially because when we went up to check on her this morning she was ROLLED OVER on her back!!! She was also perpendicular to how we laid her down last night. The girl had been moving all over her crib and hates to sleep on her back. Well, she has now learned how to roll over onto her back which is something we will now have to deal with until she can learn to roll herself back to her tummy. Needless to say, last night was not the best quality sleep.

Now I can't wait to play with her and watch her roll over myself. This rolling over is a good thing, just not at 4:30 in the morning during the work week.

Anyways, on to the pictures.... :)








Nolan & Tillman watching Elmo while Tyler & Josh cut down the Bradford Pears in our yard and Christy & I made dinner  

No comments:

Post a Comment