Monday, March 18, 2013

36 weeks

Here is the 36 weeks comparison picture, as promised. 
Tillman on the left - Carter on the right
3 weeks to go! 

I went to the doctor today and apparently Miss Carter had herself a little growth spurt since our last visit. "We" gained a whopping 6 lbs in 2 weeks. At the two previous visits before today I had gained 1 lb. at each appointment. I guess I was due a few pounds. At the last check-up Carter also measured exactly to the day, and today she measure almost, but not quite, a week ahead. At this point in Tillman's pregnancy, she was already measuring 3 weeks ahead, so Carter still has some catching up to do. All my other stats looked great and I was sent off with the old, "Keep on doing what you're doing," sum up. 


This is Tillman's new vinyl quote in her room. 
I love it.  "I read past my bedtime."

Carter got a vinyl sticker for her room as well, but one of the colors isn't "popping" like it needs to so I am in the process of getting a color change. It's not the same quote...

This is my mess of a child after dinner. She's thankful McKinley was over for dinner because that meant she got a popsicle afterwards. Oh, and this is Cowgirl Tillman.

Meet Cowboy Josh.  According to T, this is Daddy's new cowboy hat. Whenever he wears it she refers to him as "cowboy" and "partner".  

What better to do than play a little horsey. T saying, "Giddy up, Cowboy! Yee-haw!"


No comments:

Post a Comment