Monday, January 21, 2013

28 wks.

Here is a comparison picture of me pregnant with Tillman at 28 weeks (left) & me today, pregnant with Carter at 28 weeks (right). 



Yes, I did go hunt down the exact same outfit to do the comparison. I got a little kick out of that. It's kind of weird to look back and compare my then and now appearance. I guess I figured I stopped changing after I got "grown up."

Anyways, today marks 28 weeks and I am officially in full swing of my third trimester.  Things have been quite different with this pregnancy, I think mainly because this time around I have also had an energetic toddler to care for in addition to being a hormonal, anxious mess.  I'm also already sporting my lovely compression hose, for terrible varicose and spider veins, which I didn't start wearing quite this early in my pregnancy with Tillman.

Carter's nursery is coming along at a nice pace for me, I can be quite demanding, but I'm not ready to share any pictures yet.  Josh has painted the nursery, and Mom and Dad brought 2 of the 3 main pieces of new furniture up this weekend. More to come with details later...

I went to the doctor this past week and passed both my gestational diabetes and my hemoglobin tests. Yay! The doctor said things are looking good and we are right on track for where we need to be.   :)

Here's to hoping I'll post again before the next month passes by...

No comments:

Post a Comment