Monday, September 3, 2012

Catching Up

I'm back for a minute to update you briefly as to what we've been up to the past two weeks. It's really sad to think I haven't sat down to debrief my thoughts and our events for two weeks. And now that I'm doing it, it's a bit distracted because I have the VT game on tv and they just had the opening kick-off.

The most obvious thing we have been up to is work. We're back in full swing; Josh is coaching daily and I'm in charge of T and myself for the afternoons and evenings. It's been extra hectic these past two weeks because we've had some childcare issues. Our dear Robin has had some family business to tend to, so we've had to monitor and adjust our routines to fit what has been going on. Mom came up the first week of school to keep T for us, and last week, a family friend of McKinley kept her. All in all it worked out well, and we're happy to say that we will be back on regular schedule with Robin this week.

I'm not sure if I've shared this one yet or not, but this was our girls' night out the night before starting back to work. - @ Copper River w/ McKinley

While Mom was here we went to Brooster's for dessert after eating a traditional Thursday night Mexican dinner. T had never had an ice cream cone before and this one was the perfect size! (& free) She loved it, as you can see.

Yummy!

Cheering on LHS at their first home game of the season.

They won, which made the night even more enjoyable.

Ok, I can't explain this well enough and the pictures don't do it justice, but after the game we went on the field so Josh could talk to some of his former students/players. We decided to put T down so she could run around and play. Boy did she love it! She was sprinting up and down the field 40+ yards at a time. It was soo cute! Josh and I just stood there and laughing and watching her go. She kept saying, "Run! Run! Run!"

Going nonstop.

Loving running free on the field.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment