Monday, August 20, 2012

Back to Work = Less Time to Blog

Tomorrow is our first day back to school for the 2012-2013 school year! I am really looking forward to this year and all the changes it will bring. My new school family at EEE has been more than welcoming, helpful, generous, and energetic. I really feel good about this year.

With that being said, it is more than obvious that I have cut back on some blogging. We have been doing plenty, but I have not had the brain about me to take pictures and document those events. Here's what I can think of off the top of my fried head:

- last bible study of the summer
- back to work last wednesday
- working full throttle since then
- sunday school pool party
- 3 rooms painted at the house
- school supply shopping
- school food shopping at sam's
- playdates w/ heather, mckinley, & the costners
- church
- meet the teacher night

I have just a few pictures to share from our past week.
Playing w/ her new cars. Making them race.

"Go. Go. Go."

Then we started rolling them under her legs. This was pretty entertaining.

It was also entertaining to hike her pants up past her belly button.

She loves her "K"

Straight hair w/ a low ponytail

Getting her nails painted. She wasn't quite as cooperative this go 'round.

My nails - per McKinley's artistic ability.

I want to be a new teacher at EEE every year. Showered!!

She loves looking at herself in this mirror. It's been on the floor while we've had some rooms painted and she will just come sit down in front of it and play, squeal, make faces, and laugh. We might leave it down just for her (& our) entertainment.

The new playroom - nothing on the walls yet.

view #2

downstairs bathroom - contemplating a new mirror above the sink

and the dining room - still in progress

view #2


For those of you to whom this applies, I hope you have a fantastic 1st day back to school tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment