Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Uncle Ronnie

Somehow I only transferred some of the pictures from Tony's computer to my flashdrive. There are about 20 more pictures from the trip, but I really wanted to post the ones of Tillman and her Great-Uncle Ronnie. I don't know why they are so small, but I will try to get them to normal size.

I'm also including some of Tillman's 8 month pictures and some of her feeding herself a rice cracker. This has been our newest adventure in eating. She eats 3 meals a day now and gets the crackers as a snack in between lunch and dinner.

Tillman and Great-Uncle Ronnie

Tillman and Great-Uncle Ronnie

8 months old

being silly

Feeding herself a rice cracker

Figuring it all out

Not sure if she likes it or not.

Our sweetie pie

Okay, Tony told me how to get the pictures big again, so here you go!


No comments:

Post a Comment