Friday, July 1, 2011

On the Road

Josh, Tillman, and I are packed and ready to get on the road today. We will be gone until next Sunday, July 10th. We will be visiting family in Fairfax, VA (Washington, D.C. area), Frederick, Maryland, and Iron Gate, VA. We will be sure to take a lot of pictures to share with you when we get back. So, because I intend to be busy visiting and vacationing, this will be the last post until we return on the 10th. Check back for some new news and pictures soon there after! Happy 4th of July to you all!!

I thought I would mix things up a little bit and take a walk down memory lane. This is how we told our parents that we were going to have a baby. The onesie and pacifier were on top and the ultrasound picture was underneath it all. I included the ultrasound picture in case our parents didn't believe us and needed proof that this was all real, but I also thought it would be a neat gift for our parents to have the first picture ever taken of their first granddaughter. All of these items were gift wrapped in a box. Josh's mom didn't believe us at first and thought we were playing a prank on her. My mom screamed, threw the wrapping paper ball in the air, and started dancing in circles. The dads, of course, remained calm and congratulated us with huge smiles on their faces.

 This is me at 9 months. It's my favorite pregnancy picture that Josh took over the duration of the pregnancy. I have some other pictures that a friend took for us, but they're not saved to my computer.

 Tillman at 2 weeks old. My how she has changed!!

 One month old. She's still a happy, smiling baby. We've been extremely blessed with a great baby!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment