Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Glimpse of Our Week at Home

Last week Tillman and I went home to Summerville for several days while Josh stayed here in Easley.  He was in a master's class all day from 8:00-4:30 and then had football speed and agility camp from 5:30-7:00.  So needless to say, we knew we weren't going to see much of each other that week.  I knew my dad was going to be leaving to go on a mission trip to Coasta Rica that week as well, leaving my mom home by herself for the week.  So Josh and I talked and we decided it would be a good idea for Tillman and I to head South for the week.  We had a great time visiting with everybody!  Here's a glimpse of our week:

Sharing Grandma's popsicle

Eating at McAlister's

More peas, please

Kisses from KC

Playing, what I do best

Playing with Joe Joe

Enjoying a snack on the back porch

Yay! Grandpa's home from work!

Not so sure about these scrambled eggs

Telling Grandpa bye before he left for Coasta Rica

All the cousins - Emily, Emslee, me, Tillman, Laura, Ruth

Cousins - Tillman (8mo) & Ruth (5mo)

Cousins - Tillman (8mo) & Emslee (3yrs)

Trying bananas

Jimmy!

Our first beach trip

I love it here! This was after mashed potatoes.

Tillman & Nanny

Playing as always

La Carretta!

me & Ana :)

Jade finally held Tillman! We were all so excited it looked like paparazzi was surrounding them with cameras.

Great friends!

Ana & Jade brought Tillman a gift.  They are so good at spoiling her.

A Clemson football & t-shirt :)

Joe Joe

Moe & Tillman sharing toys

KC

Playing with my new LeapFrog Learn and Groove Musical Table - & playing with my lips and gums - Somebody must be teething.

Olive Garden :)

And we want to wish a happy anniversary to many couples who celebrated this week: KC & Joe Joe, Grandma & Grandpa, Mr. & Mrs. Hogan, and ... Josh and I (5 years!)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY and best wishes on many more years together!


No comments:

Post a Comment