Saturday, May 7, 2011

Weekly Update

We've been busy this week with Josh starting spring practice for football and me going to Liberty everyday to pick up Tillman.  PASS testing is also next week for our students, so it's time to get serious.  This also means the school year is rapidly coming to an end. :) We are very much looking forward to having some time off to spend LOTS of quality time with Tillman. I see picnics and daytrips in our future. We have introduced all of the vegetables that Gerber makes to Tillman now. She has thoroughly enjoyed all of them! She gets so excited and vocal when it's time to eat in the highchair. That means today we will start with our first fruit, bananas! I'm anxious to see her reaction.  I apologize for the lack of pictures, but to be honest, I kind of forgot to take any this week. Here are just a few...

napping at the Costner's before Andrea's baby shower

Daddy - daughter lovin'


Cheap entertainment - a diaper! :)




Tillman has gotten into the habit of rolling over and smiling at us when we lay her down for a nap. (She always sleeps on her stomach.) After flipping her back over multiple times, I decided to just let her lay there. 15 minutes later, this is what I came back to. I knew she was tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment