Friday, April 5, 2013

Daddy - Daughter Love

I can't get enough of these two. They are perfect together. I must say at times I am absolutely in love with their relationship and I can't get any happier, but at other times I get jealous and it's almost sickening how much Tillman admires/worships/adores/listens to her Daddy. She really is a duplicate of Josh and I just know they are going to get in so much trouble together as the years go by. Mutt & Jeff.

Snuggle bunnies watching Dumbo for the first time.
Did you know that movie was made in 1941 and has a scene where Dumbo and the mouse get drunk together followed by a 4 minute psychedelic song and dance clip? Josh and I were quite thrown off.  

Daddy's little helper - @ Lowe's getting a rug 

She is such a copy cat when it comes to her Daddy. She had to lay just like him.

She's explaining something to him.

And then this is how they turn out. I don't think Josh has mastered the word "no" with her yet.

My monkeys

"You are My Sunshine"

"A Bushel and a Peck"

"Jesus Loves Me" - my personal favorite


No comments:

Post a Comment