Wednesday, November 21, 2012

It's a ... !!!

Yes, I know this news is coming to you late, but the day we found out the gender of Baby Christopher #2 is the same day we found out we are, and will continue to be, without internet at our house for a week. We have to get a new modem and a bunch of other stuff I don't understand, so I have been unable to post until now. So, I am sitting in a hotel room in Atlanta after an extensive day of Christmas shopping, and I'm attempting to spread the good news...although we are continuing to have internet trouble here as well.
  Baby Christopher #2 is a ... GIRL!!! 
Tillman will be a great big sister to her new little sister that will be joining us in April!! Josh and I are excited and ready to get into all of the decision making that comes along with knowing the gender of Baby #2. No, we don't have any names picked out yet. (Although I am working on one with him right now...he can be hard to coax.)  No, we don't know what colors the nursery will be. No, we don't know much of anything right not, except that we have a healthy little baby girl on the way!

1 comment:

  1. I know I commented on facebook, but I like to comment on blogs too. :)
    I am so excited for you guys! Judging by how beautiful Tillman is, this baby is going to be a beauty too!
    Most important, congrats on a healthy baby!

    ReplyDelete