Tuesday, February 19, 2013

32 weeks

We are well on our way to Baby Carter's arrival. I was 32 weeks yesterday and went for a check up today. All is well and my doctor gave me rave reviews on all my statistics. I am measuring at exactly 32 weeks, so we are pretty certain Carter will not be as big as Tillman was when she was born. (8lb 15oz)  Carter is facing head down and is ready to go. We are just continuing what we are doing and counting down the weeks. 7 weeks until April 9th!

Another fun comparison picture:
32 weeks to the day with both girls
Tillman on the Left - Carter on the Right


Other fun things going on this week so far:

Monday was a professional development day so I got to have lunch with Kasi and her family in between meetings. This is Kasi's daughter, Hadley, one month younger than Tillman. 

"Reunited and it feels so good!!!" - SO happy to see these DES girls at our afternoon session!! 
I miss them!

Being silly at the meeting, showing off the belly. 

This is how I rewarded myself with a good check-up today - A Reese's cup milkshake from Cookout :) 

Tillman trying to climb out and over from the "bounce house" as she calls it. We are still loving having it set up in the playroom and definitely getting somebody's moneys worth out of it. 

Bounce House action

Tillman with a ladybug crawling on her



No comments:

Post a Comment