Saturday, January 7, 2012

I'm a Big Girl Now!

Well we've been home a week now from Christmas vacation, and we have not stopped going yet. We've gotten unpacked for the most part, but we've also started many new projects and have new goals and "to do" lists in store for the new year. A few of our newest accomplishments within this past week include having some house work done, switching out Tillman's carseat to a "big girl" carseat, putting together one of her "big" Christmas gifts from my mom and dad, having some car work done, ordering some new bedding for the master bedroom, painting in the bathroom, working on a photo collage for the main stairway, successfully cooking 3 new recipes I've never attempted before (2 from Pinterest, 1 from Mom), and so much more! Man, does it feel good to be productive!! It's truly one of the best feelings. My hope is to keep the ball rolling and continue on this productive path, as long as I can keep my sidekick and hardest worker motivated along with me. I might try bribing him with his favorite meals or even some ball cards. :)

She's pretty excited about her big girl carseat from Aunt Leigh-Anne & Alex

A Pinterest dinner - Crockpot Buffalo Chicken - super easy! super tasty! Will definitely make this again.

The "Before" of the kitchen delivered to our house...

And, the "After" - This was a Christmas present from Grandma & Grandpa - I can't wait to see her reaction to it in the morning when she wakes up!


No comments:

Post a Comment