Saturday, January 22, 2011

What a cutie!

I've been having so much fun playing nonstop with Tillman this past week. It was my last week staying home with her before returning to work. I'm devastated that I have to go back, but I realize it's just one of those things that has to be done. Josh and I are fortunate enough to be able to stay home with her together over the summer months for some serious family bonding time. :) Josh will be taking his 6 weeks leave starting on Monday, so hopefully he will keep the pictures coming. I'm curious to see how those two (Josh and Tillman) will do home alone together. I'm sure I will be getting plenty of texts throughout the day. Here are some of the pictures I took while soaking it all in with Tillman this past week.

Her first time wearing a 6 month outfit

I thought they matched well

All smiles

She loves her wrist & ankle rattles!!

tummy time

precious

best friends


No comments:

Post a Comment